Friday, March 06, 2009

Smartest 3 year old in the world

If you are a regular musings reader, you know that I have the smartest 3 year old in the whole wide world. Here is my evidence:

  • At high school last week, the kids were looking at a stop sign. The teacher asked the kids what shape it was and someone answered "a circle". So they all counted all the sides. When they got to 8 Atticus piped in "So, it's an octagon!"
  • I asked Atticus to grab me some diapers for the diaper bag. He grabbed 2. I asked him to get 2 more and he said, "That makes four!" Then he found one more on the floor of his room and said "and one more makes five!"
  • He put together this puzzle lickety split with only minimal mommy help.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Smart and handsome!

Emily said...

Thanks, Jamie!

Annie said...

He comes from good stock on both sides of the family! If I were Atticus I would be thinking I have the coolest mom ever. How fun will it be years from now to have him read the things you wrote about him in this blog.