Monday, February 18, 2008

Just in case you're keeping track...

It's another holiday (Happy President's Day!) and Atticus has a fever this evening. 101.8. It is so pathetic I totally wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. He must not be feeling well because it was before 7 when he started saying that he wanted to go night-night (bedtime is 8). Cross your fingers for us that this is a fluke and he'll wake up feeling great.

In news of other babies- we are 35 weeks and counting! We can't wait to meet baby X. (No, no official name yet.)

4 comments:

libbie said...

Yeah, you are getting so close! I hope all is going well in your final weeks!

MSB said...

I hope Atti feels better soon...
So many posts... I LOVE the shower, but I am not surprised that you and your mom through a great shower! I do miss her russian tea-cakes!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful updates to the blog. What an adorable valentine present from Atti. Emily you ought to go into the business of doing showers professionaly. Take care and no more getting sick, Atti. Enough is enough! Luv from Gramma Weezie

Lisa Christine said...

So is baby "x" ready to make an appearance yet?